Paint

melsgtp

I will two tone mine one day, blue and pearl white. Jess hates the idea, and others do as well, but i LOVE the look!

Don't do it Jay...you're car has that awesome bright white paint. It'd be a crime. :(

2-tone only looks okay if seperated on a body line. Some people just seperate the 2 colors on some arbitrary line that doesn't exist, and it looks stupid and half-assed. I also think it looks a lot better if the color seperation occurs down lower rather than up higher.

I prefer all 1 color most of the time, but on some cars (like my 89) the 2-tone works. I like black & dark metallic gray 2-tone also.

All the 2-tone GP's w/B4U I've seen did NOT look good, however. The cladding comes up too high for it, or something. Just doesn't look good.

I like your Louvers. Also the cars around here there taking anything and two toning them. Not my taste. If I were to paint my car any color

other than Green it would be Gun Metal Gray Metalic Love the color!!!!.Also I like the way you Cutlass guys are painted.

2-tone only looks okay if seperated on a body line. Some people just seperate the 2 colors on some arbitrary line that doesn't exist, and it looks stupid and half-assed. I also think it looks a lot better if the color seperation occurs down lower rather than up higher.

I prefer all 1 color most of the time, but on some cars (like my 89) the 2-tone works. I like black & dark metallic gray 2-tone also.

All the 2-tone GP's w/B4U I've seen did NOT look good, however. The cladding comes up too high for it, or something. Just doesn't look good.

:werd:

I have to agree with silver looking awsome on B4U GPs. I saw a pic of one before... I dunno if it was the BMW silver or Lexus silver?? Anyways it's DIFFERENT and seems to look great on this cars.

Anyone have a picture saved of a Silver GP, I can imagine it looking pretty damn sweet, but would like to see an actual pic.

Here's one(I've seen at least two different silver 94-96 cars online before, and at least one 91-93 style GP painted silver).

572444_11_full.jpg

Here's that guys cardomain site.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/572444/1

WoW, that does look nice. Not a big fan of the wheels though.

I was imagining a different silver, this one seems to have a shade of that gun metal color to it. Still looks very nice. They should have came with that option from the factory.

Anyone have a picture saved of a Silver GP, I can imagine it looking pretty damn sweet, but would like to see an actual pic.

Here's one(I've seen at least two different silver 94-96 cars online before, and at least one 91-93 style GP painted silver).

572444_11_full.jpg

Here's that guys cardomain site.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/572444/1

Wasn't there someone here that had painted a TGP with that same colour :question: I'm sure I saw pictures of it too.

Im sure that someone here did one that color. And Im pretty sure that the same one had some sort of air ducts in the front bumper for air flow to the brakes. Someone has to remember the guys S/N

I don't mind 2-tone... its better than multi tone!

Case in point...

HPIM1196.jpg

And now hes putting white mirrors on it!

Sorry Jason... I couldn't resist

Jamie

Your so mean. So I had to drive from London to Windsor today with no hood. Pick up my red hood and slap her back. So now I'm back to my red hood. The blue louvered hood is going in for body work and paint.

Your so mean. So I had to drive from London to Windsor today with no hood. Pick up my red hood and slap her back. So now I'm back to my red hood. The blue louvered hood is going in for body work and paint.

WOOT!

Down to TWO colors!!!

lol

that Silver B4U is making me rethink my color selection (was going to go with ford Wild Strawberry metallic, with extra metallic in it)

Jamie