Door Wiring

Q-Ball

Alright, I bought a whole leather setup from the j/y, but its out a 96 GTP. My 92 Has the older controls and the square mirror controls. I'm having some problems changing everything up. Does anyone have both wiring diagrams, or even a colour code? I'd really like to get door panels back on. :lol:

you really should just buy a fully loaded GTP :lol:

I wanted to buy the whole car at the j/y but they said no :cry:

It had Full Leather, HUD, Full intake B4U. The only thing it didnt have was the spoiler and sunroof. But now the interior is stripped thanks to me. The seats were already gone when I got there.

You might have to swap out the wiring, or else run some new wires back through the door, and to the appropriate spot it needs to be in.

What controls, exactly, do you need the wiring diagrams for. That will help narrow down what you need to do.

You might have to swap out the wiring, or else run some new wires back through the door, and to the appropriate spot it needs to be in.

What controls, exactly, do you need the wiring diagrams for. That will help narrow down what you need to do.

I took the whole wiring from the 96. But I had to cut it all off under the dash. As for the things so far that dont like up is the power mirror switch, locks, and windows. I think everything else might be ok. I wont be fully sure until I can check again tomorrow after work.