replacing back speakers

bill6639

im debating about replacing the back speakers in my regal with some new

first off are my rears 6x9's or 6x8's

two: would a decent set of pioneers (the TS-A6870R to be exact) be an upgrade over my concert sound 2 stocks

if i dont get those pioneers i will prolly invest in a set of earthquake or volfenhag's

i might use my poweracoustik amp to power the back but at first prolly not

volfenhag FWT!

im kinda dumb whats FWT

edit: did you mean FTW lol i told yah im dumb lol

yeah ive had good experience with volfenhag and there pretty cheap

whoa thats crazy. TGPs come with some pretty good stock speakers. other W-body cars are the same. I cant imagine cheap walmart speakers being better than stock. I mean, you cut out the bass and leave that work for the subwoofer and it sounds damn good.

Believe it or not, the 6x9 Lighting Audio speakers they sell at Wal-Mart are EXCELLENT OEM replacements. They're not like "OMG PHENOMINAL!" aftermarket, but they're way better than stock.

Can they handle Two Ohm impedance, reason I ask is I have a 2004 Alero with blown rear 6x9s and it has the Monsoon Audio system and I want a cheap working 6x9 to fill the holes.

whoa thats crazy. TGPs come with some pretty good stock speakers. other W-body cars are the same. I cant imagine cheap walmart speakers being better than stock. I mean, you cut out the bass and leave that work for the subwoofer and it sounds damn good.

Believe me, they blow the stock POS's out of the water. I can't stand the way my Cutlass sounds compared to the Regal.

Believe it or not, the 6x9 Lighting Audio speakers they sell at Wal-Mart are EXCELLENT OEM replacements. They're not like "OMG PHENOMINAL!" aftermarket, but they're way better than stock.

Can they handle Two Ohm impedance, reason I ask is I have a 2004 Alero with blown rear 6x9s and it has the Monsoon Audio system and I want a cheap working 6x9 to fill the holes.

I'm not positive about that. I don't have the Monsoon system in the Regal.

• 2 weeks later...