a work in progress finnaly a few pix

sonyman87

since i have just been saying how far it has been going i will finnaly post a few pics.

hopefully i can update this again later this week with the motor and trans mounted on the cleaned up subframe. its already done. just no pics yet

Picture014.jpg<= the motor.. we all seen

Picture011.jpg

Picture003.jpg<= the 3.73 fdr trans 4t-60e

DSC00268.jpg<=car on toe dolly keep front end off ground

DSC00271.jpg<=empty engine bay

DSC00276.jpg<= Ewww 11 years of buildup

DSC00285.jpg<= looks off factory where oil was at

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00292.jpg<= stoprust and black rustolium looks really nice

DSC00294.jpg

I would'nt have let it touch anything but wood after taking the time to clean it all up and paint it.

*scratch*

its not like enamel. i used some on an iron bench and somehow you couldnt scratch the paint with a razorblade.

i ment to say rust converter not rust stop.. expensive shit but it was cool. went on clear made rust turn black and very hard. used 3 coats of that all around the frame.

not rolling yet. im gonna try and get it done by my birthday OCt 29. thats means i gotta push very hard! im working 2 jobs now while going to school and raising a kid. i have been sick all weekend and im tired of driving my 87 Buick park avenue 3.8L. its like a boat comapired to the lumina even though its smaller? air suspension bench seats but pimped out in electros.

very nice, I love new stuff!! So you put a 3.33 differential in an LQ1 tranny? Nice! BTW don't use the stock output sungear with that FD if you don't know that already, they'll always pit and eventually fail. Sonnax makes a stronger one.

I would'nt have let it touch anything but wood after taking the time to clean it all up and paint it.

*scratch*

its not like enamel. i used some on an iron bench and somehow you couldnt scratch the paint with a razorblade.

i ment to say rust converter not rust stop.. expensive shit but it was cool. went on clear made rust turn black and very hard. used 3 coats of that all around the frame.

not rolling yet. im gonna try and get it done by my birthday OCt 29. thats means i gotta push very hard! im working 2 jobs now while going to school and raising a kid. i have been sick all weekend and im tired of driving my 87 Buick park avenue 3.8L. its like a boat comapired to the lumina even though its smaller? air suspension bench seats but pimped out in electros.

Damn, I give you props for balancing all that shit! I can barely balance school M-TH and Work F-Sun.