horn question on a n-body

hazmatic

Yeah, if it started making funny noises before it went its the actual horn unit under the hood. If it just stopped working it could be a fuse or loose wire start with the basic's and work your way up.

he got in a accident sometime back n frst it sounded like a clown horn but now it dont work at all n now he need a inspection sticka n they wont bass him cuz his horn dont work when he gets home ill check the fuses

You could always disconnect the horn wires under the hood and directly connect wires from the horn to the battery and see if it works.

More likely the horn will work. It could be bad fuse, loose wire.

I have similar issue with my horn which makes a sick horn when I use it. The fuse is fine, horn is fine (directly connected wire to the battery). I was reading about relays and I think it mentions that the horn is routed via a relay?

My 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme mentions that there is a relay on the left passenger side under the close to the struts mounting bolts. I will try to check that area and see what happens.