How to dissable Auto Headlights

southpaw2_4

I have a 1995 Grand Prix GTP which came with the auto headlights. My question is how the hell do i dissable them because they are annoying. I have already done the DRL's and this is my last step

Pull the e-brake one click before you start it and leave it there. At least that way when you change your mind about the auto headlights, the reverse is easy. Then just put a peice of black tape over the e-brake light!!

Pull the e-brake one click before you start it and leave it there. At least that way when you change your mind about the auto headlights, the reverse is easy. Then just put a peice of black tape over the e-brake light!!

ghetto

how hard would it be to add twilight sentinel or autolights and delayed shut off to a car that never came with em?

ive always wondered that. heck, my dashpad even has the spot for the sensor since it came from canadadada

ghetto

I seconde that ghetto. And if i could figure out how to take the whole setup out of my car i would be more than happy to just give it away. Auto lights are stupid!!! I don't want to get HID's if my bloody lights are going to be on most of the day

how hard would it be to add twilight sentinel or autolights and delayed shut off to a car that never came with em?

ive always wondered that. heck, my dashpad even has the spot for the sensor since it came from canadadada

My dashpad has that too, but then again, I have no idea where it came from, since it wasn't a factory HUD car.

My Canadian '96 Cutlass doesn't have DRLs... I think me and a few more cuttys are the only '90+ cars in town that don't have lights on during day. Can't say I miss them, I like my lights off for some reason, and so far I didn't get a warning or anything about it. I have Auto On though, and I like it.