leather or cloth

rockfangd

hi everyone, i want to know if it is possible to put the interior seats from a 93 eighty eight into my 94 cutty. it is a nice leather interior both front seats are power and the back seats are like brand new.

it i vewry rare, in fact.... I have only seen it once. 95 nd 96 regals have an option power passenger seats. Extemely rare. But I think you can retrofit a d/s track to mount on the passenger seat frame and make it work. the mounts to the floor will be the same.

i pilled measurements last night even though it was like 12 am and they seem to match but what would be an issue in switching out the whole seatsfrom the eigty eight, i think the tracks line up fine. i have never done the switch. the only thing that i did was convert my driver from a manual to a power. got the track out of a 90 cutty . but i have only seen one leather interior in a cutty around here and it was white and shitty

88s are big cars... wider than a w-body. I'd think the seats would be very tough to get in.... but I'm not saying don't try it... I'd love to see you make it work. It'd probably be a lot easier to get the front seats in than the back ones... I see the back seats being the major PITA.

it i vewry rare, in fact.... I have only seen it once. 95 nd 96 regals have an option power passenger seats. Extemely rare. But I think you can retrofit a d/s track to mount on the passenger seat frame and make it work. the mounts to the floor will be the same.

97+ Regal's have them too.

97+ Regal's have them too.

thats GEN 2.... only Gen 1 and Gen 1.5 cars are compatable on the front, and a close fit with possible minor modifications for the rear.

Is the 88 the same body as the Bonneville? I had looked at Bonneville seats and they just simply would NOT fit. The tracks were slightly off, which could be solved with work, but the overall width of the seat itself was just too much.. you'd be crunched against the center console and you'd have to work pretty hard to close the door.

thats what i figured. all i really want is the power track on the pass side for my cutty if anything, i have already converted the driver side to power, but many power seats have the switches in the door, i need them to be on the seat

now upon looking at the seat tracks on the 88 here is 2 bolts in the rear on the tracks to mount to the floor there is only one on my cutty, is there any easy way around this, is there a vehicle whose track on the pass side is power and wll be compatibl in my cutty, as a direct fit