Can i do this?

FordBoy

Im getting a alpine amp. It says on it that it is unbridgeable if i take it somewhere can they find a way to do it? Just wondering cause i dont think a 200w alpine amp can push my super pro 550W

If it has a common ground, then theoretically, it can be bridged.

If it has a floating ground, then it is already internally bridged and cannot be bridged.

A multimeter can test for a common ground. Just put it in ohms or continuity mode and put one probe on one speaker(-) and the other probe on the other speaker(-) terminal. If 0ohms or near it, they are a common ground. You can bridge it by inverting one channel with an audio inverter (not sure where to buy one, but I know you can build one) and connecting speaker(-) to amp's speaker(+) terminal of the inverted channel and speaker(+) to normal channel's speaker(+).

Although, the fact that it says "unbrideable" on the amp would lead me to believe 1) it's already internally bridged, or 2) its power supply/output transistors couldn't handle the additional load of being bridged.