NICE Cutty vert in my local salvage yard!!!!

Addicted To Boost

Hey guys today I found a NICE Cutty vert in my local salvage yard. :willynilly: It is ALL white, white top, white body, and white leather interior that isn't in all that bad of shape. :cool: Also at my visit, I got a valence for my TGP off of a 91-93 GP and that is in excellent shape! I bought the valence for $20!!!!!!! :twisted: :willynilly: I'll post pics when I bring a camera on Monday.

I need white leather! DOES IT HAVE REAR BUCKETS?

I don't remember. I'll tell ya on Monday. I'll have to see what is wrong with it and see how much they want for it; who knows maybe I'll pick it up. :willynilly:

it it had a 3.4 it had rear buckets. it it had lip tailight, it haed rear buckets. I want all the leather! I also need all the part that hgave white vinyl!!!!!!!

doi not forget to snatch the cups and latches!!!

it you picvk it up more power to you!

it it had a 3.4 it had rear buckets. it it had lip tailight, it haed rear buckets. I want all the leather! I also need all the part that hgave white vinyl!!!!!!!

doi not forget to snatch the cups and latches!!!

it you picvk it up more power to you!

not always seen a 3.4 vert with a rear bench was white too and ur frunk!

Get pricing on the convertible top power assembly. I think my pump is good but the 1 cylinder is probably bad. Really just need passenger side cylinder but if the whole unit isn't too much I may take all of it.

I am drunk sorry guys. I was with my coiusin and I would make NEVER STISFIED PROUD. I danced with the chubby chick at a club in D.C tonight.,

well i haven't seen a 3.4 car without sop a bench in a 3.;4 would be a first. and Never satisifed.... the pumps and stuff are still in the car I partially stripped in indy. What dop you mean you have one bad cylinder? does it leak or has the loop/eylet shrearded off?

it it had a 3.4 it had rear buckets. it it had lip tailight, it haed rear buckets.

that's not true....a former MI member "WhiteOut" had a '95 LQ1 triple white, lip spoiler and it had a rear bench....actually I have never seen a '95 with rear buckets :shrug:

I need a right guide pin cup!!!!!!!!!!!

cups are universal! And I have seen two differnt types... one type wihich is a straight tube retained by a washer that looks like a large "star" lock washer. the earlier one has little tangs that stick off the sides.

jeremy, the info I've seen seems to indicate that all the 3.4 cars came with rear buckets, but maybe it was a standard, but deleteable option? I'd love to know. unless..... maybe the quad rear were discontinued in 95?