maybe?

black_97_ls

Well, well

I found a '93GPSE that "runs good" and is labelled as 'project'. For $350. From what I saw in the ad it looks alright bodywise but the fenderflares (?) and all elements of the factory bodykit have been removed save for bumpers. Yay or nay? I have the cash on hand to get it, and was thinking it might be a good learners project for me since its not expensive.

I am gonna see what my dad says since I am currently in MN. I will talk to him tonight, and see if he can look at the car this weekend. :D

edited with a damn picture :D

770163569206318349im1main565x421a565x376pd2.jpg

here's the only pic that was available.

as a minimum, check it out. but don't hesitate to walk if it is just a POS. you can always look around and get a different one.

Ken have you EVER walked on a car??

yes.

A looked at a 1991 lumina Euro 4 door that had 205k miles. The miles didn't bother me.... but it had a replcement engine... a 3 speed transmission and bad rockers on both side, but only on the same spot beneath the center of the rear doors. The entire car had a bad white paint job I realized that the rear of the car was a different color beneath the paint. checked the hidden vin tags.... discovered that each rear corner came from a different car than the rest. the car was composed of at least THREE different cars chopped and stitched back together... the rust on the rockers where where the franken car was stitched together, and the entire welded seam, which ran left to right under the car looked like something done by a preofessional 6 year old did it, and was rusted out. The car was unsafe... I told the owner to hire a lawyer and sue the dealership she had purchased it from. it was an "inspected" car :willynilly:

I walked on a corsica 2.8 with a 5 speed, I wasn't aware of the existance of the manual tranny gm FWD car until I saw this one. I thought it would be a logistics nightmare to own operate and fix.

there have been a few cars I purchased that were mistakes... and had to take the responsibility to repair minor to major damage I had overlooked. But most worked out right or were stripped and junked. Most cars i got for $200 or less... so none were a big loss.