I got a pillar pod! *pics*

90TGP

REMEMBER THE TIP WITH GEOCITIES PICS. CLICK ON THE HYPERLINK...you'll get the no pic or no view page...

Then click and drag the little blue e in the left of the address bar and drag it down into the white part of the main page area, let go and vuala'.....it brings up the pic.

REMEMBER THE TIP WITH GEOCITIES PICS. CLICK ON THE HYPERLINK...you'll get the no pic or no view page...

Then click and drag the little blue e in the left of the address bar and drag it down into the white part of the main page area, let go and vuala'.....it brings up the pic.

where'd u hear that from? :wink: 8)

That pillar pod was originally made by a member here if I'm not mistaken....eclipse5302. And if it wasn't, then it sure looks awfully darn close to the work he does. 8) It would probably fit a Lumina coupe, but I'm not sure. You could try contacting him about it. He makes custom ones for W-Body cars. The cost is $130 for a 2 pod and $160 for a 3 pod. Prices seem kinda high, but you have to remember they are HAND MADE, and you are not going to find an aftermarket company that offers a direct replacement for the stock pillar. :wink:

wow...that's impressive. thanks Lee! maybe i'll have future success with geocities from now on. good call!