Dent Repar from the Ricers

93 Grand Prix

No shops do not use dry ice, they usually use a torch and wet rag. This not something that a novice should try, it takes years of experience to actually do it right. It has to be done just so or you'll end up making it far worse and way more expensive to fix.

My step-father has been a bodyman for over 30 years and has is own shop, he knows what he is doing. I've tried and it's damn hard to get it right, trust me. This is why I'm sure noone has told you about it.

Anyone can rice anything, but for the most part us 1st gen w-bodies are pretty safe, not counting that orange cutlass...

ehh... i don't think that car is that bad... that's one HELLUVA install, and i like thsoe wheels, too.

Yeah but I also caught a few pictures of that car at different angles. I notice things like how the base model fender moldings were just painted over (the ones with a chrome stripe down the middle and plastic overlay on the ends that like to peel off and fall apart) I notice how he still has the fucken base model interior door panel "straps", and doesnt even have the nerve to grab a center dash off a cutlass which actually MEETS the console. I hate that "use the bench seat dashboard and slap a console with a sliding cassette holder" deal. No thanks. And the Luggage rack, no comment. COrrect those things, among others like a crappy dash pad and a rubber shifter handle, and manual joystick mirrors and you start to see my point possibly