Saying goodbye to my parts car today

GOT2B GM

Here she is waiting to be picked up by the flat bed. I pulled out the LQ1, Getrag 284, shifter cables, 5 spd peddles, 5 spd console & shifter, and all hydraulic clutch lines and cylinders.

Also removed front swaybar, and bunch of interior trim pieces, switchs and gauges, and all the smaller Z34 specific parts for the exterior.

Maybe the 284 will eventually make it into the TGP, and the LQ1 will be a rebuildable core to be a spare for my Z34, OR maybe might find its way into a Fiero someday.......heh.

Da pics..............

partscar1.jpg

partscar2.jpg

partscar3.jpg

partscar4.jpg

partscar5.jpg

partscar7.jpg

partscar8.jpg

damn ! shuolda kept some mroe body parts, what u gona do nicase some numbnuts nuckle head hits your car in the shoppin mart parking lot (ahah rhymes) or some granny nanny sideswipes it trying to get parked for a better ticket number at the local deli mart ? have to buy new fenders and bumpers i gues :( well its alright, hjell u got the engine out :) and tranny and such thats always a good thing.

shuold defintly of taken the wnidows too actually wat happens if some idiot breaks yours by accident who knows shit happens, and cmoe to think of it.. headlights taillights rims and tires too :)

btw niceeeeeeee grand prix, i love how they look from the rear view

That car isn't stripped. When I strip a car it has nothing left, granted tony isn't complaining about letting me take parts that were left on the car when it was towed. :P

get that fireplate and all the Z-34 only items. even if YOU don't need them, Others will.

Its not gone yet, so tomorrow I'll grab the firewall plate, steering column w. wheel, and engine bay wiring harness. I don't have enough room to store bulky items like the hood, bumper covers and the like. Besides, I doubt you guys would want to pay shipping on bulky items from Canada anyways.

2 hrs from buffalo. $50 OBO for the hood. There's a few chips on the lip that have surface rust and there are little dents and dings that you would expect on a 15 yr old car.

2 hrs from buffalo. $50 OBO for the hood.

But - my being just north of the border (about 100 miles north of Seattle) - the shipping would be KILLER! :D

I'll just hold out until I find something local I can pick up.

pull and save what you can man!!!!

hell I'd keep the rims, since you can always take em in for scrap, if you have the choice.

and if you have removed the shifter, make sure you grab the snap in retainers that hold it to the floor!!!!!

Well, I spent the morning and removed the following parts from the car: firewall plate, engine wiring harness, steering column w. wheel, side skirts and door skirts . all mounting hardware, rear bumper cover w. all mounting hardware, downpipe, exhaust tips, headlights, and the shifter snap in retainers (thanks ken)

partsz341.jpg

partsz342.jpg

partsz343.jpg

partsz344.jpg

pileofparts1.jpg

pileofparts2.jpg