93 Lumina Z34!!!!!!!!!

Monkton

Whoo, I found one in New Hampshire! Kid wants $650 for it and supposedly there are no problems with it. Have yet to find out if it's manual or automatic or even the engine lol Or were they all 5 speeds with the 3.4? Anyways, very excited to hear back from him!!!

I would guess neglected rustbucket with oxidized paint. but check it out. claybars can do wonders!

I should have taken before and after pics of the 94 CS sedan on perma-loan to my bro, which hadn't been washed properly since at least 99' claybarred, depinstripped, and meguair wax! just last week! Hell I'm taking it back!

Yeah it's got a huge ass dent in it, that's one problem. But the kid who's selling says it runs he just needs for money for school. If my Cutlass is still acting up after it's out of the shop I'm going to visit this car.

?view=att&disp=emb&attid=0.0.1&th=10da4fbf468b01e4

?view=att&disp=emb&attid=0.0.2&th=10da4fbf468b01e4

?view=att&disp=emb&attid=0.0.3&th=10da4fbf468b01e4

?view=att&disp=emb&attid=0.0.4&th=10da4fbf468b01e4

?view=att&disp=emb&attid=0.0.5&th=10da4fbf468b01e4

?view=att&disp=emb&attid=0.0.6&th=10da4fbf468b01e4

Talking to the kid on AIM, he says it might need new rear shocks and an alignment, but it runs fine. He's just trying to sell it to get what he put into it back considering he got the car free from his mom. Says he has like 5 or 6 people interested in it to... so probably won't get it. I told him I'd come and see it if my car was still messed up after I bring it to a garage on Friday.

are z34s THAT rare up in the great white north?

by needs an alignment, i'll take that to mean needs new balljoints, tie rods, ends, and so on and so fouth.

by needs an alignment, i'll take that to mean needs new balljoints, tie rods, ends, and so on and so fouth.

I have never seen one... and I've only know of two GTP's up here and they are both neglected soooooo bad. It's quite a shame. Yeah, probably but whatever, I've been driving my car around with messed up alignment since I lost my battle with the school's curb.

He's in Derry and I'm in Peterborough.

ahh cool

i was over that way once with my ex. we were actually in bennington, which i think is near peterborough. nice area up there, but to far away from civilization for me.

derry's not to bad of a drive.......i used to live in londonderry, and frequent manch-vegas.

we should meet up so you can see an even rarer w-body :twisted:

He's in Derry and I'm in Peterborough.

ahh cool

i was over that way once with my ex. we were actually in bennington, which i think is near peterborough. nice area up there, but to far away from civilization for me.

derry's not to bad of a drive.......i used to live in londonderry, and frequent manch-vegas.

we should meet up so you can see an even rarer w-body :twisted:

And you can see the only Quad4 W-body here lol

yes yes, and yes. My white one was one of...welp...mabey one...lol!