Interchange?

Puggsley456

I have a 94 cutty 4 door. And I found a local place selling a 89 cutty international with quad buckets that match my burgandy interior as a parts car for cheap. First, are the seat interchangeable? And do the rear buckets af a quad bucket set up fold down? What else would be interchangeable between them?

Well for a GP, I know the years 88-93 matched. The 94-96's could take the rear buckets, but there is 2 hangers and the 94-96's cant hang on them right. But you can get 1 of the 2 hangers on it. The rear buckets dont fold down. What you will also want is the rear center console and the wall behind the rear buckets to get the pass through. I bet you can swap everything but the door panels. Considering you have a 4 door, and this is a 2 door. Good luck with the swap, you'll like it!

Sorry I am a little confused. So what kind of modifications do I need to do to the existing mounting structure for my bench seat to make them work?

So a seat from a 94-96 cutlass would be a direct fit then? And if I were to get a seat that originally folds down, what do I have to change to achieve this on my current car?

I saw a 92 (IIRC) Cutty w/ black leather quad seats (I think they were quads?) and they did indeed fold down. I thought about getting them but the car was like an ashtrey (terrible smell) and the seats were a little rough.