WTF mate?! ( Take two )

19Cutlass94

Look how fast my Cutlass is! Blew the emblem right off!

803598_251_full.jpg

:lol:

Actually, I went to the touchless car wash to wash the Cutlass ( even though it doesnt do the best job ), and it was there before I went in, then I got to work and its not there anymore. :willynilly:

So anyone wanna get me an Olds Emblem?! Pretty please with a cherry on top?

my guess would be it fell off while coming to a stop or something. That's kinda strange though. I've seen a white Cutlass Supreme around the school parking lot and if I'm in the mood I'll take their emblem :lol:

Look how fast my Cutlass is! Blew the emblem right off!

803598_251_full.jpg

:lol:

Actually, I went to the touchless car wash to wash the Cutlass ( even though it doesnt do the best job ), and it was there before I went in, then I got to work and its not there anymore. :willynilly:

So anyone wanna get me an Olds Emblem?! Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Gee, I go to all that trouble to mail you an emblem, and this is what I get. :lol: ;)

I'll check the yard here for you Jay. :)

-Joe

I didnt feel like trying to get tht nut on because it looked like a bitch. So I used double sided tape. Ill have to find something better. But maybe this time Ill try to put the nut on :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

So driving home from work last night, long story short, I got pulled over. Why you might ask? Because my blacked out inner turn signals where red when the lights were on. So yeah the cop didnt like that too much. So needless to say, I dont have blacked out inner turn signals anymore.

803598_252_full.jpg

BTW, Slick, the car doesnt have your 'mask' anymore!

So driving home from work last night, long story short, I got pulled over. Why you might ask? Because my blacked out inner turn signals where red when the lights were on. So yeah the cop didnt like that too much. So needless to say, I dont have blacked out inner turn signals anymore.

803598_252_full.jpg

BTW, Slick, the car doesnt have your 'mask' anymore!

Are you fucking kidding me? Did they really look red? Wow...I guess your cops have nothing better to do... :roll:

They did have a red 'tint' to them, although I thought they looked more orange than anything else. When I get home tonight, Ill put the other on on and get a picture of them side by side so you can see.