Headlight Question

Mike

Hey,

I was wondering if the headlights from a 88-98 chevy silverado pickup would fit in my 89 Cutlass. They appear to be the same size. THe reason why I'm asking is I saw that there are projector headlights available for the silverado and was thinking that these might look pimp on my Cutlass.... 8)

here is the link http://www.anzousa.com

There's a heckuva lot more headlight styles than just that, too.

I know they won't bolt on since the brackets are different, but I don't even think they can be modified to fit. The Cutlass headlights look a lot more curved.

I think it would be worth monkeying around with, if you could get a stock headlight to test fit. Since C/K headlight covers fit the cutlass, the general shape should be close, just the mounting/aiming will take some afro-engineering.

I always wondered about this cause it wanted a better looking headlight that was clear and didn't have the diffraction prisms, this would be a great project to do while i replace the whole front harness that my brother messed up 10 years ago. I will also replace the grills, i just need to find a donor car, or junk yard.