Hifonics Titan amp?

Monkton

Well I was saving up for a 500w rms Memphis Audio amp at the local shop... but it's $300. I found the Hifoniccs Titan TXi 7506 that runs 500w online for $189. I was just wondering if you guys have had experience with this brand and if it's comparable to the Memphis amp. And yes I know it's at 2 ohms, my sub runs at 2 ohms the way I have it wired.

Im sry, but here comes the gundown, MA Audio is from the anaba group witch is the company who makes some very low line products, MA and Clif are their high end branches, but the way all the amps are put together is les than stellar, the interior structure and workmanship at best deserves a D, memphis car audio however has amps that are built very well, and structured just the same, as for hifonics, ive been to many soundoffs, and most hifonics amps will smoke...literally start a fire.

I have the memphis st500 class d and it never clips off like the 800 watt kenwood it replaced did.

its an older memphis amp but that company gets my endorsement... for amps at least.

memphis amps also are the closest I have seen to JL amps for their low end power. their supposed to hit down to 10 hz or something. hook one up to an 18!

I would suggest the Memphis. I had a 250W memphis, always worked great, i sold it to a friend of mine, he is running a Kicker CVR 15 off it with no problem. I have heard that HiFonics amps tend to crap out. HiFonics = Good entry level. Memphis = Good quality all around.