Ordered a new Optima Red Top UPDATE: Pics up!

5speedz34

hahaha my new duralast gold bttery has 900 cca amps for $76 dollars from autozone

Ok, do you know how good Optima's are? They are gel cell technology and will not spill, resist shock and vibration 10x what a lead-acid battery will do.

Why don't you shut your fucking mouth before you post about your shitty ass battery from Idiotzone.

OMG ROFL

pw3nd times 3

:bonk:

hahaha my new duralast gold bttery has 900 cca amps for $76 dollars from autozone

Ok, do you know how good Optima's are? They are gel cell technology and will not spill, resist shock and vibration 10x what a lead-acid battery will do.

Why don't you shut your fucking mouth before you post about your shitty ass battery from Idiotzone.

Panties too tight?

Panties too tight?

No noobs just piss me off.

all i see is your smelly ass shoes and your dirty ass house :dunno:

:joke:, looks good now all you need is a running Z34

The battery is in the box college boy.

all i see is your smelly ass shoes and your dirty ass house :dunno:

The battery is in the box college boy.

educated people somehow lose some of their common sense.....LOL

Whoa, Tony. Don't feed the n00b.