Clubgp looking for wbody pics

nemesis6

wait... any w-body?

thats what i was wondering too...why would clubgp care about any other w-body? :shrug:

Its as simple as this:

A guy on Club GP is asking for pictures of any/all w-body's for his personal forum.

Oh dear GOD most of use have a first gen W-body! :lol:

Doesn't matter.

IAWBody.com is going to be up and running within the next few weeks. And I have a design team that is making the website for me. I wanted to get a picture of all W-Bodies, so we can make a unique header for the home page. I only want one of each to be in the header, but I'm leaving the choosing up to the Designers, anyone that doesn't have their picture in the header, will be able to have their pictures hosted and a few details about the car posted.

I'm looking for pictures of:

Gen I Grand Prix

97-03 Grand Prix

04+ Grand Prix

Buick Regal

Chevy Impala

Chevy Monte Carlo

Chevy Lumina

Oldsmobile Cutlass

Pontiac Bonneville

and any other's that I can't think of. You can forward Pictures to NickTemt@yahoo.com, or post them up in here. I would like the pictures to be full sized cars, nothing is cut off, nothing obscene or crued. And pictures of burnouts are very welcome.

Thanks for the help,

Nick Trask

IAWBody.com Administrator

Oh dear GOD most of use have a first gen W-body! :lol:

Doesn't matter.

IAWBody.com is going to be up and running within the next few weeks. And I have a design team that is making the website for me. I wanted to get a picture of all W-Bodies, so we can make a unique header for the home page. I only want one of each to be in the header, but I'm leaving the choosing up to the Designers, anyone that doesn't have their picture in the header, will be able to have their pictures hosted and a few details about the car posted.

I'm looking for pictures of:

Gen I Grand Prix

97-03 Grand Prix

04+ Grand Prix

Buick Regal

Chevy Impala

Chevy Monte Carlo

Chevy Lumina

Oldsmobile Cutlass

Pontiac Bonneville

and any other's that I can't think of. You can forward Pictures to NickTemt@yahoo.com, or post them up in here. I would like the pictures to be full sized cars, nothing is cut off, nothing obscene or crued. And pictures of burnouts are very welcome.

Thanks for the help,

Nick Trask

IAWBody.com Administrator

I know...I was just making a joke. Many people don't care for ClubGp because of the "first gen" mentality. Many of them forget they drive Gen II W-bodies... :rolleyes:

In addition, someone needs to tell that guy that a Bonneville is not a W-body!!!