3800 series 1 exhaust clips...ANYONE?

bill6639

hey after i do the full tune up on ym regal this weekend im debating on putting a new muffler on my car b/c my car ahs a grand pa muffler on it to keep it as quiet as possible lol

i dont want to go and buy a muffler w/o hearing what some sound like so if anone has clips or video of there 3800 series one ( or series 2) cars with new mufflers throw em my way

thanks

im not gonna do a full exhaust just a new mufffler i cant afford a full exhaust setup

do you have a clip of your exhaust by chance

evne tho your exhaust is gonna sound way different b/c of duals and a series 2

I've been meaning to get a clip of my car. Let me see if I can find a similar one for you. Not sure if it would be a Series 1 though. How different do you think that would be? Hmmmm... :smile:

Remember to take out the resonator also. The resonator is what helps quiet down the Buick exhaust. Look for it between the cat and the muffler. IMHO, you'd probably be better off searching for a dual exhaust setup out of a Grand Prix GTP (92-96) rather than hacking out your resonator and running a straight pipe where it used to reside...

if i can find the setup for like 1-200 bux i would do it but like i said im kinda tight in the cash area

omg that woould be sweet to have dual exhaust on my regal grandpa sport