350HP Peformance Pac

1990lumina

Very interesting. We need more info on the subject. Ive never heard if this, but the red wire loom needs to go...

Owner wasn't there to talk to unfortunately so I dunno

I dunno enough about the L67 to know...just that this show has MOSTLY 1976 and older cars...so I saw this GP and thought WTF is this doing here....then I saw that sign and the badges on the front bumper...thought I'd snap a few pics for you guys!

Guest TurboSedan

it definately has a smaller pulley. my stock pulley is huge compared to that.

looks like someone trying to make their GTP look/sound more special than it really is.

I think someone is having too much fun with badges. Not like anyone else would do that. I'd have to see some hard papers to believe that. I really can't picture GM/Pontiac calling up ZZP, SLP, PYFC, etc. and saying..."hey! Let's do this". If that was all GMPP stuff...that might be a different story.

Yeah, cool car 'n all but dammit...LOSE THAT STOCK BOX!! :lol:

looks like someone trying to make their GTP look/sound more special than it really is.

x2

x2

X3

Gold edition???

there were actually gold editions...although they were VERY ugly IMO. they had some gold pinstripe that went along the top of the bottom door mouldings and went all around the car, and the wheels were gold

well I have to admit though when i was planning on getting a GTP I was going to try something diffrent because between the GTPs and GTs I see about 20 of them no matter where I go. Got to do something to make a car that popular stick out and actually be diffrent

Well seeing as how this car shouldn't have even been in this show it did stand out...every year the organizers say "WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE OLD TRADITION, ONLY 30 YEARS OR OLDER ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER"....then every year there are cars there that are newer that 30 years....so who knows lol..the car did stand out though when I saw it

well yeh because your w-body high beamers were on and you prolly got an erection the closer and closer you got to the gtp not even knowing it :lol:

then you looked down and were like "wait a minute..there must be a w-body near by"