wheels????

18incholdz

I currently have 18 inch Mille Miglia Spiders w/ Yokohama Parada spec2's on my car...and i'm thinking of selling them and getting 20's....The 20's that found are 20x8.5...would that width fit on my car?

And how much of difference is there between 5x115 bolt pattern, and 5x114.3 bolt pattern? Enough to not make them fit or no?

20x8.5 will fit, and 5x115mm vs. 5x114.3mm is so little difference, it doesn't really matter.

If you run an offset close to stock (+35mm to +42mm or so), I think the biggest tire you can run without rubbing is 245/30R20. 245/35R20 is much closer to stock diameter, but I think it will probably rub (there is already very little clearance for stock 225/60R16).

Most of the time, the problem with aftermarket wheels is our caliper design means many aftermarket wheels won't fit even if the bolt pattern and offset are fine.

I found that out the hard way, ugh.

The difference between 115 and 114.3 is .7 millimeters. I can't even hold my fingers that far apart. In inches that is .027559, very little, not even enough to worry about.

Does anyone want to buy a set of 18 inch mille miglia spiders w/ yokohama parada spec 2's on them? they have been on my car for about 6 months...and probably close to 60% of tread left....

i'm askin 850 if anyone is interested...i paid close to 1500 for them

Hmmm, well... 850 works out to about 1200 CDN right now. (good thing our dollar's doing well) Probably cost an arm and a leg for shipping / customs, etc. What size is the the rubber?