Replacement RPO sticker

Dr.Fiero

Hey all....

Is it possible to take your VIN to GM and order up a replacement RPO sticker?

Seems like someone at GM had the "brilliant" idea of sticking it to the spare tire cover, then the cover went away (before I got the car) - hence why I've had so much trouble finding the damn sticker!

Didn't realize where it was stuck until I was searching around a wrecker and found it (well, another ones sticker).

I've had them print me off a list of my RPOs before, but you'll just have to go to the parts counter and ask the guy.

Ohh yeah, they can print you off a page with all the RPO's but I'm talking about the actual sticker.

take your vin to the deale rand have them print off the list of RPOs thats as close as you can get, i, someday will recreate my RPO list with the help of a laser printer and label stock, but i haven't gotten around to it yet.

you'll just have to go to the parts counter and ask the guy.

Kewl!

Didn't know if they kept that sort of data or not. Got a buddy who works at a stealership - I'll see what he can do for me.

Photoshop, a sheet of paper, and some laminating paper.... I'll be set.... :D

Yeah, in their computer, they can run your VIN to find your parts, and they'll print out your RPOs with their definitions for free. They might look at your funny, since they probably don't get a lot of requests for that, but they'll do it.

Yeah, in their computer, they can run your VIN to find your parts, and they'll print out your RPOs with their definitions for free. They might look at your funny, since they probably don't get a lot of requests for that, but they'll do it.

When I went down to the Pontiac dealership here to see about a freakin service recall and they told me my VIN is too old to look up.

I even gave it to them and it came up with no record. They asked me what year, told em 96, and they said that's too old sry.

• 2 weeks later...