posted before i searched. disreguard.

mauijim

hi folks!

i have a 92 cutlass supreme that came with a basic digital speedo/instrument group. no tach, just a heat light, really no 'gauges'. it's been working intermittently for the last few months, blinking and whatnot.

i had been watching ebay lately for a new one, and when i logged onto it a while ago, i see one that had one minute left on the auction. i quickly glanced at it just long enough to see "perfectly working unit", and bid on it. well, i got the high bid. then i looked more closely at the description and saw where the seller said "if you dont have the tach option from the factory, this one wont work for you".

i wonder what i'd need to do to my car to make this cluster work for me. i'd really like to, as it has an actual thermometer instead of just a 'heat' light, in addition to just looking alot cooler :)

sorry for the length. any help would be greatly appreciated!

whoa, newb, you only need one post for this, and try and search first, been covered hundreds of times. i usually don't mind newbs who do stuff like this, but it appears that these are your first two posts. amazing.

oh! well excuse me mr psycho! i didnt mean to offend you, and i'm glad you dont usually mind when newbs do stuff like this. if you did, you might be a candidate for treatment of a little anxiety disorder.

i posted it in two different places thinking maybe there are some folks that only read one subdirectory. i must apologize for not searching before posting; i just assumed it was a pretty unusual problem i had.

amazing grace.