1992 Grand Prix Sedan Parts Car? Update! 2 Cars found!

Q-Ball

Well, there is a car near me that I'd like to use as a parts car. It has a 3.4 DOHC. From what Im gathering it runs good. It has been sitting since Novemeber. Its not drivable at the moment. The rear suspension has crapped out and basically the one rear tire is rubbing. I might go see it tomorrow. I'll take pics. Basically the reason I want it for is to do an engine swap. 3.1 -> 3.4. As well switch the trannys. It should be all the same since infact its the same year as well right?

Any help would be good! Thanks!

***EDIT***

Ok, I found another GP Sedan. This one is a 94. Located in London, same city. Im wondering If I should buy both and make 2 sedans into 1 nice sedan? Anyways, I got a few pics of the 94 Sedan. I still havent been able to see the 92 with the 3.4. Oh btw, the 94 has a 3100 in it. Here are a few picks of us trying to break into it. :lol:

Crap, I dont have the pics now, I will post back once in town.

One thing I have a request on: DOes this sedan have a sunroof? If so, I may want you to sawzall it for me :twisted:

Okay, now.. If I were you, Id just drop cradles on both, and swap in your 3.4.. THen sell the other one as a convertible :willynilly:

One thing I have a request on: DOes this sedan have a sunroof? If so, I may want you to sawzall it for me :twisted:

Okay, now.. If I were you, Id just drop cradles on both, and swap in your 3.4.. THen sell the other one as a convertible :willynilly:

fuckin a! I still owe you a shipping quote.

fuckin a! I still owe you a shipping quote.

No need.. Got one for free :cool: I DO need a sedan roof though.. Like, cut at the posts, lol

No sunroof. Here's a pic of it.

1992GrandPrixSedanDamage.jpg

The previous owner rear ended someone. Nothing Major.

1992GrandPrixSESedan.jpg