hOOKING UP tHE FAN SPEED CONTROLLER

rakooon

ok im almost done with the upgrade to the Electronic climate control, i have all the wires hooked up besides the inside temp sensor and the fan speed contrller. where do the thick red and black wires go to from the fsc? i cant seem to get any airto come out because of it and the fan motor will not engage. help please!! :rolleyes: and thanks again baker

Ok ran into another problem... I need a visual or just a good explanation of where the temp motor door is located, to get to the harness.... then im done so if you have a pic or can bassicly walk me through it to find it.. thanx

temp motor? it is mounted directly on the right side towards the front of the hvac case. I have no pic of it... lets see...

obviuosly black, and about the size of a deck of cards. on corner is rounded... and I am sure you could see it on the far left side through the hole that the dash guts sit in.

08-21-06_0001.jpg

thats ok, my head was sideways when I looked at it! :lol:

towards the bottom of the pic, there's the item mounted of the vertical face of the hvac box.

I can see the two wires coming off of it and heading to the right. right behind and slightly below the vacuum powered motor/selonoid

im back....now i have it hooked up but i cant get the air to blow out on any other speed but high... i put it on low and it still blows out on high... what did i do wrong