THE scent

Addicted To Boost

I love the smell of the '90 that we have. All other GP's I've been in smell that way.

Luminas have a scent of their own.

I'm willing to bet it'd either be the fabrics, or the assembly line. Subarus smell distinct as well.

My grandma's 04 Cadillac Deville smells nice - until you start it up and the air comes on. Then it smells JUST like sweaty gym clothes from someone with no deodorant. She denies that the car smells bad, but it does.

My Beretta doesn't have a smell anymore, but up until I got my driver's license it smelled like old musty cigarettes. Even months after the old smoker lady had it, if you'd leave the windows up for a while, nasty ass cig smoke smell hit you in the face.

Tons of driving with the windows down helped a bunch.

My grandma's 04 Cadillac Deville smells nice - until you start it up and the air comes on. Then it smells JUST like sweaty gym clothes from someone with no deodorant. She denies that the car smells bad, but it does.

Guess it's better than smelling like mothballs. :lol:

My GTP had a bit of an aroma, and when I looked in the Owner's Manual, the smell reminded me of the smell of the fetal pigs we disected in Biology 20...it was quite disturbing Sooooooo I masked it with Vanilla ans Strawberry sprays