Sleeping Dragon Monte

hazardsys

Now before you guys start thinking w-body ricer listen to what I'm doing. I've got a 96 monte LS with the 3100. Tonight I went to the main drap strip for this area and made sure I got wooped. Wooped very bad by as many imports as possible. I also took note of which ones were fastest. That was the first stage of my plan. Stage two is now beginning. On the way is a 3800 II supercharged engine and 4t65E with shift kit, all the wiring and the axles. Another thing on its way is the venom performance nitrous kit with 100hp boost and yes it is dry. However, the 3800 will be modified for nitrous with all the normal goodies (forged pistons, etc...). I will also have a spliter after the headers this will be for my two separate electric cutouts. After the cutouts the exhaust goes back to a Y into one pipe with stock cat and muffler after. This will help to make the car look completely harmless. As most of you are now thinking this car will be death on wheels for imports and your right :twisted: and I came up with a name for my monte project. "Sleeping Dragon" it will be on the back window in japanese and it will be the only warning they will have for if they like imports so much then they will understand the warning. If they are foolish enough to bet me when we race based only on tonights performance, I shall be a very wealthy person :lol: By the way in case you were wondering how I am able to afford all this stuff, it is because I had the title for Sleeping Dragon, but it is now in the bank's hand. :? Can we say "always make payments on time." :D Lastly since I was involved in a car accident a few years back and lost my leg Sleeping Dragon has a handicapped tag on it. This will be the final humiliation for the prey of Sleeping Dragon. :twisted: be verrry verry quiite I'm hunting imports. heehehehehe...

1. Japanese Kanji on ...well, ANY car is ghey. Ricers won't understand it, a lot of them do it, because it "looks cool" in their own little world.

2. There's no room for two Etecs, much less one in the engine compartment where the headers/manifolds meet, not to mention the ground clearance problems you'd run into splitting the exhaust/Etecs/merging back to one before the cat. The F-body guys get by with one electronic cutout.(whose stock exhausts "y"-pipe into a single pipe til' the muffler) Having a "splitter" just for two Etecs would be retarded as well, just to merge back into a single exhaust.

If you're set on a cutout, you'll only need one. Trust me.

I'd suggest getting one cut-out and having it mounted either before your cat or after your cat, whichever has more room. It's cheaper. :)

I've read about problems the f bod guys had when installing an Etec after the cat. A few of them just blew the shyte out of the Etec after the cat innards broke up.

Don't the OBD2 W cars have a post cat O2 sensor? If so, He'll need an O2sim if he goes pre-cat.