Blinkers and fluid ? wtf

Singh

:roll eyes:

ditto. maturity please! I hate when a serious question is asked and a thread turns to crap.

yea same here..

anyways i saw some things about hosting, i also can hsot videos and fils and pictures for anyone here just let me know, public uploading is fonud at xtremesr.com and for more serious stuff just contact me

p.s. excellent write-up! I should do one for the older column, If I can find someone who would support it.

I'll host it for ya! Type something up, snap some pics, and send 'er my way. I've been wanting to do a write-up for the square columns for a while now, but I've got to wait 'till the one on my parent's 92 Cutty Convert goes out before I can get to it (they're the only people I know that have a W-Body that old :lol: ...)

Ok, I'm down with that. will you support the pics as well?

you WILL have to wait till I return to Indy (who knows when that will happen!) so i can rebuild a column that needs service.

so much knowledge, so little time.

I also plan to do write-ups on other info, such as hvac(heater core, evapator, ac service and more), huds, dics, overhead consoles and stuff... any chance those items would be hostable by you?

(I would like to get multiple hosting sites, I've talked to gnatgosplat on the same idea of hosting on the main page)

I can host the pics, no problem. I'm pretty sure I have enough space to host a half-dozen writeups. I don't think I'm anywhere near my limit yet...

Column connector is held by a 7mm bolt

You're wrong, brother! It's an 8mm bolt :razz: .

I just changed my switch last week, and made note of it in my write-up...

...which by the way can be found at http://tss.likeabigdog.com

And you also forgot to mention that there are 2 blue clips on the side of the "bulkhead" connector that retain both the wiper and signal switch harnesses that need to come out first :razz: ...

:werd: READ the writeup! It had every step when I change the one in my car, which is the same as yours.... not hard just a PITA and a little time consuming.