f

ManicMechanic

I had one like that but it had a black top. GM agrees with us too Lori they kept (it's in their basement) a 1995 Dark Teal Metallic 'vert with arctic white leather and a black top, it had 13 miles on it. Honestly mine was almost as clean.

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

green with white on white. needs a custom plate. WNTRFRSH :P

nice car everyone.

irondogg what? Gm has one is a basement or someone named Lori does? Someone had a BMW buried in their back yard near akron Ohio. about as common I guess :lol: (it was an insurance scam but he got caught) sorry :lol:

Lori is neversatisfied, GM is hiding one of these cars in their basement.

oh. Sorry I don't know your name yet neversatisfied! I'm Ken :P I should be called Crazy Ken :lol:

Why can;t they hide this cars in funny buildings called museums?

:lol: funny comments...

I really do like this combo, I would rather have the blue/white or the triple white but this is a close runner up. I have to say, I LOVED the black/tan gold package vert as well.

IRONDOGG, asking my one over obsessed W-body question of the month, Do you know if GM kept a triple white at all?

:fluffy: I love white.

I like Burgundy too though, Jay...oh and say Hi to Lori for me :wink:

There are SO many Cutlass Convertibles running around my area. I'll have to whip the camera phone out and take some pics. From what I've seen they're mostly white or that teal color

Jay, here is what's "Hot"

White/Graphite interior.. (IS the replacement top you have a white one as well?)

That shift knob swap we talked about :wink:

18" rims

And one final cruise in the TX countryside with a new-found-friend (You, me, Dany, and Lori could ALL go out to dinner the night before we head home)

your wish is my command.... I'll get these names straight sometime!!!!!

my probelm with the pics at the moment is that they are too dark, I just got a software program to change the brightness and contrast..... I'll see if i can improve them before i post.

There are SO many Cutlass Convertibles running around my area. I'll have to whip the camera phone out and take some pics. From what I've seen they're mostly white or that teal color

There are a few around the hamburg area. A red one and 2 teal ones that i see quite a bit. And one white one that was at a garage I deliver to . Ill try and get some pics, but I usually see them driving, not parked.

Hey! I got a new car! 66 corvair vert!!!

2c806d36.jpg

J/K

286453c2.jpg

d2dd61d9.jpg

216078b8.jpg

e52d4c2c.jpg

hmm... got some resizing issues..... wtf? oh well, I'll look at it later.

Matt pm me with an email for me to send you your pics. cool. later.

I like 'Vairs too...

Ken - sexy line up.

Matt- you have a white top boot??

I hate Matt. Yes, He has the white boot I want. Oh well, I plan to learn how to make replicas of these parts.

the corvair belonged to an older man around noblesville Indiana. It was nice and all original, but it was an automatic (yuck!) My dad had a 63 Covair Monza Spider convertable (manual). it was icky bright green with black interior, and supposedly they had a factory supercharger that fed both the carbs(?) whihc was not present when he got it. too bad but it rusted out and was gone by 88,

We should have a cutlass convertible meet at Crazy K's sometime and take a bunch of pics. There are enough verts rollin around in the Ohio area that we could have a kick ass pic.

just a thought,

Sean

We should have a cutlass convertible meet at Crazy K's sometime and take a bunch of pics. There are enough verts rollin around in the Ohio area that we could have a kick ass pic.

just a thought,

Sean

nice thought... but I have no verts in ohio. they reside elsewhere. but it would be fun.

wow, Ive missed this whole second page of this thread so far :willynilly: Yes, I have a white boot. there was someone from here last summer that grabbed a trim piece for me, and the white boot he had for sale no one jumped on for two days, so I told him I'd take that too. I grabbed it for 50$ and put my graphite one on ebay and it went for about 250$