Newest Pics

RedZMonte

The Chrome Valve cover is very sharp, and the intake tube too

Robby

the valve cover looks ALLOT better in person. the intake tube i still need to copy and then coat. its just alluminized steel.

Shane

Shane...

Have you gutted the A/C condensor fins yet? I would think that the way you have the filter sitting you are going to draw a ton of hot air from the exhaust manifold. If you turn that intake tube with the filter down behind the intercooler, then gut the A/C fins and set your chip to run the secondary fan from say 100*F to 299*F, I know you will get a ton of fresh air right to the air filter. Just a thought.... 8)

how much did that amp cost ya? wattage? does it sound any good? iwas thinking of buying one.

$90US 200x1RMS (600watt Max output). It does sound good. but then again on a sub w/ the LPF on you don't hear any distorsion reguardless of the amp. "lightning Audio" is fairly decent stuff. I say go for it. I got mine at Napa (I have a hookup) the Product part number is "B2002" in the "Keystone" Catolog.

Shane...

Have you gutted the A/C condensor fins yet? I would think that the way you have the filter sitting you are going to draw a ton of hot air from the exhaust manifold. If you turn that intake tube with the filter down behind the intercooler, then gut the A/C fins and set your chip to run the secondary fan from say 100*F to 299*F, I know you will get a ton of fresh air right to the air filter. Just a thought.... 8)

I have not gutted the fins yet. that is on the agenda for this weekend. I am building a new Mandrel bent X-over and i will be jet coating the exhaust manfiolds and the X-over. that will drop the temps Significantly. I am also going to jet coat the turbo housing and the upper charge pipe. that gets so Rediculasly HOT its not funny.

The intake i have on there now is just made of scrap parts i had laying around the garage. I am thinking of getting one of the K&N cones and building a heat shield that goes around the filter

Shane

great job ! please let us know when you are finished and post us sme pics...

how hard was it to find someone to do the powder-coating ?

great job ! please let us know when you are finished and post us sme pics...

how hard was it to find someone to do the powder-coating ?

I know of 2 placed within 5 miles of my house. Depending on the area you live in it depends how hard it will be to find. I have a sweet hookup with one of the shops. I went to school w/ the kid that runs it. so it works out well.

Shane