regal body kit

hazmatic

Guest RedCutlassSL

very ugly, all you'll need is 14 in rims, all season tires, and a mullet. Besides, all they do is add weight.

im not really worried bout weight i just want my car to look nice n have a nice system im not lookin to street race or nethin but i do plan on doin a engnie swap that i talked bout in a dif thread but thats probally gonna be some time down the road if i even really deicde to do it

do u kno of ne otha sites that offer kits for the regal i dunno how much it would cost or to go about n havin someone build a custome one for me

Id take #1 if no other choice, but honestly just look for the GS 88-92 factory ground effects

ne ideaz werre to start lookin

i hate goin to the junk yard takes a couple hours just to find one thing n sometime they charge out ragis prices but i dunno y

If I had to chose from those I'd go with the Erebuni. But Brian is right, get the Original GS effects.

Buy a shop manual off ebay and prep for removal at the junkyard. You will save a fortune and can put the extra money into wheelz and coil overz.

Then put the UB3 digital cluster in. I just did and I'm gonna get in an accident staring at the thing all the time. Bye bye big numbers, hello L.E.D. tach and bar graphs.

When I get pics developed I'm going to submit the charts and info to shawn for the upgrade page.

Are you close enough to Hamilton NJ?

89 Regal on ebay--$250 and sweet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2414534947&category=6141

Check out the dash cluster pic...UB3

Here's a wild front facia, genuine Winston cup. It says 80's but it looks 89 to me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2414148123&category=42611&rd=1

hamilton nj is a couple hours from my house i really cant so how much but it a mission but ya i def like that ub3 cluster brian when u get them names for me post them up n ill start lookin i kno of 2 junkyards in the city i live now im probally gonna go therre this weekend for the gs kit n the ub3 dash n lee werre can i find the coil overs ill probally do all this then get my wheels i decided to go wit 20" jesse james signature wheels serios 34 but i need me info on the bolt pattern n offest befo i do orda the site dont give me that info n i wanna get a wing n im wonderind does the regal have a stock wing or is therre wing from anothe w-body that will fit if not ill order the wing from erebuni that they got while at they junk yard ill see if i can find the hood louvers i think from the gtp someone told me ill have to look at that thread again n ii wanna get the clear turns from the 92 buick regal when im done i think the shit will look real nice im reall thinkin bout a engine swap if i do the engine swap i wanna run a dual exhaust n as im workin on the extior stylin im gonna work on a bumpin system n lil interior stylin n im gonna try to get a digitial cammera so i can take pics as i go along so u guys can see how its comin along

im not a big fan of body kits but the second i think isnt tooooo bad but then again you wanted 19" rims and i dont think they would go together well.

The best option is to have one custom made if you got the $$$ - that way you dont end up seeing some car that looks exactly the same as yours some time. - A common accurance among hondas

how many ppl do u think ill run into with the same car nevamind the same kit i think since i seen my car i seen one otha one the r rare out here(at least in my city)n da person drivin it wuz like old

if u want to put all this money in this buick u should step back and take a look again i honestly would not sink a lot of money in this care cause w- bodies lose value as it is and if u do all these things to it u will have more money in the wheels and kit than the car is worth.

and also if u want some big bling bling u should get a suv or something like that cause they makes kits for them and u can go huge on wheels.

Ya fell me dawg.

how much more can my car go down in value itz a fuckin 88 but i feel as if im gonna drive im gonna make it nice when im done hookin this up im gettin a 2001 honda prelude n hookin that up n keepin my regal as a winter car i dont plan on gettin rid of it netime soon n if worse came worse i can always take off the rims n take out the system n put the factory shit back in n see it its really no big deal

• 8 months later...

ohh man, i've been looking for that second kit for a while, thanks for helping me find it. http://www.erebunicorp.com/clearance/buregal.htm thats a link with some better pictures. I really liked that kit when i first saw it on a car on cardomain here is the address if you want to see it. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/369354 I dont like the huge spoiler, the hood vents, the ragtop, the wheels, or the big while decal on the window, but i do really like the front and rear piece.