WHAT IS IT???

89GP_SE

Ok, so I dont know if this should be in powertrain or here so I will post it here, and if it gets moved, then I am sorry MODS.

OK, so I was under my 89 GP today, and while I was under there looking at the left wheel, somthing big and round caught my eye. Its directly behind the bumper on the left side. Its slightly larger than a soft ball. It has some sort of wires that goes into it, but I never did figure out where it plugs into. I was just curious as to what the heck it is because I never noticed this huge thing before. :willynilly:

LMAO well I always wondered what that thing was too. :) I'll be sure and leave offerings for the magic ball every time I wax my car so as not to further rouse her ire.

psssh you guys must not know anything, thats DEFINATELY the mystical orb, don't make it mad.

I was gonna say it's a bomb, but I've been wrong in the past.

psssh you guys must not know anything, thats DEFINATELY the mystical orb, don't make it mad.

I was gonna say it's a bomb, but I've been wrong in the past.

no chris is right, it's the orb. just to be safe, you might want to sacrifice a virgin.