Here is the setup.

rakooon

Jenson vm9510ts cosed dash is all apart so dont mind that had to take the dash out to get this thing to fit right to many wires:

07-30-06_1301.jpg

open:

07-30-06_1302.jpg

Woofer's 4 10 in. kicker impulses. i know they are a very old model but they get the job done very well. AS you can see some damage from taken them in and out of the trunk to the outside edge. this box is huge built it myself i forget the dimension i have them written down, need to find that paper damn. :rolleyes: I have had these since 01.

07-30-06_1259.jpg

07-30-06_1300.jpg

and the screens at night:

07-23-06_2325.jpg

shitty pics but you get the idea. ill get pics of the kicker ds693 6x9's later they are hooked up to a 250watt mtx thunder amp. and some cheapy pioneer 4's are in the front. thats about it

Guess what else, i blew my amp. bumpin too hard in this 100 degree heat i guess well its time to get a new one. that kenwood lasted a goo 3 1/2 years.... oh well to bigger and better :cool:

cool man..what does it look like with that all in the trunk??

probably has about the same cargo room as a convertible! how much did that HU cost ya? I know Jensen stuff is cheaper, but I've had very good personal experience from their stuff. I would consider looking into something like that if the price was right

Got it off ebay for 650 and some change not too bad for all the features it has. for the trunk space made so there is atleast a foot from the opening and about 4 inches clearence on each side. I wish i had a fold down rear seat would make things so much easier. Thanx for the comments. i got some cheap lcd's in the head rests ,some unknown brand $80 apeace on ebay