best cutty i've ever seen!!! and a couple other W's

intern8tion9l

here are some W's that were at the sport compact and truck blast this past weekend:

this cutlass took first in its class and best in show. i couldn't believe i saw something like this

101_0507.jpg

101_0510.jpg

101_0509.jpg

101_0508.jpg

101_0511.jpg

supercharged monte

101_0475.jpg

101_0540.jpg

nothin crazy, but nice

101_0466.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• intern8tion9l

• 19Cutlass94

• cryptnix

• Euro

pretty slick looking monte, although it looks like its only primered (or needs a new paint job). The GP is nice, and the biggest thing that ruins the cutlass for me is the green headlight surround. otherwise, yeah, not my style, but wouldnt look to bad with a little contrast.

Okay, I just decided, Cuttys need their corner markers there to break up the front end a little bit.. Holy hell it looks like a poorly assembled model.. ANd WHY the seats? WHY the steering wheel? WHY the LCDs facing the FRONT of the car?!

the headlight surrounds are chrome, much like half of the car. and the monte is primer. i think the cutlass is sweet, but we all know the divided opinions of work like this

yeah its def all real chrome. the calipers, a-arms, tie rods, etc were all also chromed. it stays clean cause its a trailer queen. and its an auto

That Cutlass disgusts me. There's not one thing I like about it, but I hate show cars.

:iamwithstupid:

X3. I'm just mainly impressed with the fiberglass work that was involved in that. Thats some serious money and time in all that work!

he said he put like $12,000 into the interior... something crazy like that. i still would rather have mine too, but i totally respect the work done

i'm diggin the monte @ the GP...there are a few things i like on the cutlass (like the chromed plentum & how the lights are setup in the rear), but otherwise the cutlass is just too overdone for my tastes..

I like the cutty, I like the work that went in to it, the only thing I don't like is all that blingin chrome and the green... should of used a darker color....

Jamie