4door euro with a 3.4

wildbill

I was at a friends house and noticed his neighbor has a early 90s white 4 door lumi euro, hey i've seen a thousand, but this one has 3.4 DOHC on the side door molding. How many of these cars did they make? Im thinkin about buying it. Its mint and the lady just wants it gone any one else have on of these?

Haha I remember this guy came in and wanted his cat removed on a red Lumina Euro 3.4L DOHC.... It had single exhaust only and the "sport" muffler with two tail pipes coming out the end. Needless to say, the owner always did cat whacks so he did the Euro. After it was done.... it pinged so bad I thought it sounded like shit but the cars owner loved it.

The car was mint too.... I got to drive it..... it didn't seem any faster than my 3.1L euro....

Haha I remember this guy came in and wanted his cat removed on a red Lumina Euro 3.4L DOHC.... It had single exhaust only and the "sport" muffler with two tail pipes coming out the end. Needless to say, the owner always did cat whacks so he did the Euro. After it was done.... it pinged so bad I thought it sounded like shit but the cars owner loved it.

The car was mint too.... I got to drive it..... it didn't seem any faster than my 3.1L euro....

It SHOULD have had dual exhuast. Every 3.4 car has dual exhuast to begin with! Not too start anything, but, the 3.4 would easy beat the 3.1 it's a given. :razz: