19Cutlass94

Near me, theres a 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix STE for sale. Ive been thinking about it ( need to stop by and see what it actually looks like ) But heres the description;

6cyl, turbo, auto, loaded, unique, needs rear brakes, must sell, $600 OBO.

Im thinking rear brakes, no problem, I can fix em, I have everything I need where I work. But the thing Im unsure about is for $600 it must look like poop or theres gotta be something wrong with it somewhere. I mean these cars are rare, but they should bring in more than $600 for a nice one, butIm willing to bet theres something wrong with it. Any thoughts?

who cares, it has an EASY $600 in parts on it as it sits.

i'd check it out at very least.

:iamwithstupid: check it out at least you can find out about if its worth it.....

It would be worth it in at least parts.

I would watch for rust.

Let me just tell you from experience, make sure you have the time/ambition to take on a 10+ old used car. It's something I will never do again.

I havent even had time to call the person yet. Im hoping maybe this weekend Ill get around to checking it out since I dont have to work.

Let me just tell you from experience, make sure you have the time/ambition to take on a 10+ old used car. It's something I will never do again.

Im hoping its not going to be that much of a project car, and just something I can fix and be done with it ya know, but well see how all this goes. I mean if its that big of a project, I probably wont even touch it.

Nope, not gonna happen. I told my pops I was going to go look at this car, told him what it was etc etc, yeah, I got bitched at for even thinking about buying a car. I dont see what the big deal about this is, but whatever, everything has been a fucking joke lately...

You should stop by it and take some pics anyway.....maybe someone else would be interested.

i concur..... jay i might be home this weekend and if so we'll go for a ride