What's my car worth?

94CutlassSLCoupe

I'm kinda looking at getting a 2nd gen GTP right now and I'm wondering how much you guys think my Cutlass Supreme is worth.

Here's the specs:

1994 Cutlass Supreme SL Coupe

3100/4T60-E

Medium Garnet Red/Charchoal Leather

HUD/DIS/STB and a rear sway bar added

51k miles

It would come with a very nice set of 5-spokes with tires that have good tread, not the 17's

Recently replaced are:

Rear brakes (rotors and pads), did this today

Intake manifold gasket (about a month ago)

Front brakes have about 25k on them but are still in very good shape

engine runs awesome

a/c works good but seems to need a can of refigerant once a year (r-134)

transmission shifting good

This car really doesn't need anything and if i can't make a good deal on a GTP, i'll keep it

And I should add that I was JK :mrgreen:

I would seriously consider 3000.. 3500-4k w/ the rims :willynilly: (I know, youd put the 5 spoke stockers back on, but still..)

Put $4200 on it and see what happens...I sold a 96 GP SE w/169k on it for $3,500..engine was rebuilt and I put a stereo in it and such but that gives you an idea...I also kinda ripped the girl off considering I bought it for $1,500 but what the hey, I gotta eat right?

Put $4200 on it and see what happens...I sold a 96 GP SE w/169k on it for $3,500..engine was rebuilt and I put a stereo in it and such but that gives you an idea...I also kinda ripped the girl off considering I bought it for $1,500 but what the hey, I gotta eat right?

how can you sleep at night :lol:

how can you sleep at night :lol:

The best part it..my mufflers were far past gone-absolutely no pressure came out of the tips-baseball sized rust holes in them, I was planning on replacing them but my dad found someone to buy it..the girl and her parents came to look at it..I started it up and the girl was like "wow, thats loud"..and the dad was like "yeah, it has dual exhaust It's supposed to sound like it" and I followed him up with "yeah, It's supposed to sound like that" he never looked in the engine bay, in the trunk or under the car at all and he was like yeah, its a good car. It was a good car but damn, he was dumb.

Prix%20Field.JPG

getting rid of a CS? you bastard, you killed Kenny! Don't man! you'll never be able to live with yourself! And if you can't live with yourself, you'll just have to rent another apartment.

getting rid of a CS? you bastard, you killed Kenny! Don't man! you'll never be able to live with yourself! And if you can't live with yourself, you'll just have to rent another apartment.

umm its not like my dad doesn't own 3 of them, my sister owns another one too. Plus, if i can make the deal i'd be driving a 2001 GTP Coupe which is fully loaded and has 86k on it. FWIW: my mom has a 97 GP GT Sedan that's fully loaded so i'm pretty well versed in those cars. I'm just really looking to get a faster car, and something that's moddable.

Just from looking at pictures of your car, Id have to say that I'd pay about $3500, including the rims. I just dont know if you would be able to get more than that, considering what kind of car it is, I know I have one. These cars are a dime a dozen and not exactly worth very much, But to the right person its a different story....

I'd have to say that you might get $3500 for it....only due to it having low mileage or otherwise you would probably be offended with some of the offers.