r

ManicMechanic

DUB CITY, representin'!

I don't understand what compels people to put the donut spare on the front. Are you that frickin' lazy to remove your back wheel first and move it to the front? Or are you just too stupid to realize that your front wheels not only propel the car, but steer it as well? :think:

Whenever I see people driving around like that, I always "will" a blowout upon their donut :lol: . That'll learn 'em!

DUB CITY, representin'!

I don't understand what compels people to put the donut spare on the front. Are you that frickin' lazy to remove your back wheel first and move it to the front? Or are you just too stupid to realize that your front wheels not only propel the car, but steer it as well? :think:

Whenever I see people driving around like that, I always "will" a blowout upon their donut :lol: . That'll learn 'em!

how the hell are you supposed to jack up the whole side of your car with that little POS jack, so that u can swap the wheels around?...i'm sorry, but if i'm in an emergency and have a flat front tire, i'm putting the spare on there to @ least get it to a shop, or home (depending on how far away from home i am)...

Jack up the back, remove rear wheel, put donut on rear, lower car, jack up front, remove flat tire, put tire from the rear on front. Might take you 5 extra minutes, tops (unless you've never put anti-sieze on your lug studs and your lugnuts are rusted solid...)

Jack up the back, remove rear wheel, put donut on rear, lower car, jack up front, remove flat tire, put tire from the rear on front. Might take you 5 extra minutes, tops (unless you've never put anti-sieze on your lug studs and your lugnuts are rusted solid...)

dohh...i'm a retard...:willynilly:...but, like i said before...i'm only gonna have it on there for a very short time, so i wouldnt worry about it myself...BUT, to each his own...

well I would not take the time to rotate the donut to the rear if I were on the side of a road, of course.

I would take the time to do it if I had to go a long distance before geting it fixed, but I would do it in a safe parking lot somewhere.

there are circumstances at work and you don't know what happened or how long they have been running on that donut.

Well that sucks for the GP owner. I'm glad my system install is hidden. It's nice to have a loudass alarm too. Even if a thief got the hood popped to yank the wires, the alarm would've already attracted plenty of attention.

Well that sucks for the GP owner. I'm glad my system install is hidden. It's nice to have a loudass alarm too. Even if a thief got the hood popped to yank the wires, the alarm would've already attracted plenty of attention.

Put the siren inside the cabin of the car ........

Why is everyone assuming the system was stolen?? I would imagine it was just removed from the car before it was put up for sale...or is there something im not getting?