Need helping unlocking a radio for a customer!!! 99-00 Regal GS

5speedz34

The radio is locked and I told them I would help to get it unlocked. I tried the link in the FAQ and it says invalid acct. when you call the 1800 number.

I NEED THIS BY TOMMOROW AT 10 am!!!!

HELP!!!!

anyway....I just called the 800# and if you push 1 for Chevy then the account number it is valid and should unlock the radio for you....I think the account number is from a chevy dealer, which would explain why it would say invalid if you pushed Pontiac or Buick, etc....I will go change the FAQ thread to reflect just pushing one

anyway....I just called the 800# and if you push 1 for Chevy then the account number it is valid and should unlock the radio for you....I think the account number is from a chevy dealer, which would explain why it would say invalid if you pushed Pontiac or Buick, etc....I will go change the FAQ thread to reflect just pushing one

Yeah I found that out earlier...hopefully it will work even though its for a regal..

did it work for ya?

YEAH! It was a 99 Regal just like Josh's new one. I guess it's been locked for like 2 months. Even had a CD in it.

I saw the sticker. Priced out at just over 27k in 99. I didn't want any money but the guy gave me $5 for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I noticed in my 02 Monte that the theftlock is activated. Is there anyway to deactivate it without having the code or do I just wait until my battery gets disconnected and then unlock from there.