TV cable got super tight.

Garrett Powered

I was adjusting the TV cable and found out I was doing it all wrong before. after doing it this way I realized its easy to get it fully tight and you dont have to pull on the cable or remove it to adjust it.

all I did was rock forward the motor and push down the black button hard until it clicks (use a long screwdriver to push the button) and open the throttle linkage all the way and the adjuster pops out all the way tight. then you release the button. done. why was that not obvious before? I kept pulling on the cable and it wasnt doin nothin. let the linkage do the work, duh :rolleyes:

now the things too tight almost... might have to back it off a tiny bit so it doesnt shift out of first before I turn a corner and punch it. my other car has a brand new TV cable and I installed it with the adjuster all the way out. It shifts perfectly, but I dont think I got it as tight.

Wow, you went to the lengths of rocking the engine forward to do this? :willynilly:

Someone wanted to work hard :razz:

It takes like 10 minutes to rock forward a 3.1 :wink:

It takes like 5 seconds to reach down there and push it? :willynilly: