Test Drove a...1990...Cutlass...Supreme? (Be careful 56k)

ns87

Another one! It only had 70k, PW,PL, DIC, Steering Wheel Controls, Auto Climate Control. Tan interior which personally I never saw on a base CS. Sadly, it still needed a lot of work including brakes. Someone brought it to the mechanic in Jan, but never paid him. He replaced the fuel injectors (just like me!). Trans felt like it had never been serviced, and the car died 5 after 5 feet bc he left no gas in it. lol @ $1500. I'll snap a pic on the way to work.

Driving this car made me feel awesome, bc mine has 50k more miles and is much nicer :lol: Sorry for starting the thread with no pic, but I was too excited

Yeah, I saw a white Z34 tonight at the gas station. Other than some rock chips in the hood, the car looked really good. I talked to the lady that was driving it, and she said that she stores it in the winter, and tries to keep it going, as there are few Z34s left. I said, "well, there's plenty of them, they're just all sitting at Gary's" :lol:

/Gary's = Gary's U-Pull-It

I hate to say it, but most of these cars in NY ( atleast ones that Ive seen ) are POS's

Agreed~

:iamwithstupid: i've never seen one with a tan interior either......

I forgot the camera. Tomrrow I morn I shall take pics, tomrrow night load them up

As Promised:

I left any shot of interior bigger, but it was cloudy and bright all day. Sorry for the terrible glare.

Other1990CS002.jpg

Other1990CS014.jpg

Other1990CS008.jpg

Other1990CS009.jpg

Other1990CS010.jpg

Other1990CS011.jpg "Goodwrench Vehicle Security System"

Other1990CS013.jpg

Other1990CS012.jpg

If you cant see through the glare on the last pic, Yes it has DIS, auto climate (Sport pod?) with colum shift

Well, I guess there are other tan interiors lol. I just found this on ebay:

bb_12.JPG

4b_12.JPG

I can say with confidence, the seats are not the same as the car I saw in person. The seats I took pictures of were MUCH darker.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Oldsmobile-Cutlass-SUPER-LOW-MILEAGE-CUTLASS-SUPREME-1990_W0QQitemZ170011660005QQihZ007QQcategoryZ6405QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

OMG! thats what my interior looked like besides dis etc... oh i remember the tan so classy. the girls just loved it. haha but now its mainly charcoal after the int. swap.. But it still brings back memories.. i love it!!!

That's the "SL" interior, and yes it's a dark tan cloth. The other tan interior posted is the "base" interior which has a lighter colored cloth. I was just gonna ask if it was the off white exterior color, since the off-white Cutlasses seem to always be SL's and always have that look on the inside. Looks like Caramel. I saw another one like that on ebay as well, and I think I saved the pics because it was relatively rare.

Tan was available in 1988-94. There's a '94 here for sale with a tan interior. Optioned similarly to this car but with HUD instead of DIC... :confused:

HUD in a 4 door? or wait.. vert?