Road Master Speakers?

mischief3003

Hey i was walking around sum stores today and I saw a pair of Roadmaster Speakers for $20. I've seen them in other cars before but never really heard them. One of my friends said taht they are not to bad for a $20 speaker. Anyone else heard of these?

:lol: I have a blown 8" ROadMaster sub.. I listened to it for almost an hour before it blew :lol:

Sounded like hell the whole time..

If youre lookin to save some coin, go with Pioneer.. A little more, but a significant step up..

Roadmaster is pretty much bottom of the reject barrel you can get. If you want to save some coin, go over to radio shack and use there speakers. All the are is rebadged last years models pioneers. I was sponsored by them and this is what they told me to do for some of my crossovers and things.

The roadmaster 6.5 and 6x9s are ok. My friend has both in his Corsica and they sound pretty good really. You can't beat $20 bucks. He has had his for over a year and has no problems. Our walmarts here sell them. I wouldn't buy them if you want great sound quality, but if you just need some speakers, and $$$ is an issue, then i think they are the way to go.

Kyle

I have that box from walmart with 2 roadmaster 6.5s and 2 "tweeters". I hook it up to my amp sometimes when im having a party or bonfire outside. They sound like ass but get loud. They even sat out in the rain one night and they still work lol! But I wouldnt recommend them for everyday listening.