95-96 Cutlass Supreme rear spoiler Question(opinions)

NOHC_WBody

Later Model Parts(Spoiler) on an Older Model of the same car  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Later Model Parts(Spoiler) on an Older Model of the same car

Well, I got myself a spoiler to replace the luggage rack on my 90' Gutlass. I managed to find my obscure color, Black Sapphire Metallic, and I went to town on it, after primering & wet sanding it. IMO, I think it looks pretty good on the car, but as many of you have come to find out, I am vehemently anti-rice. Is a later model spoiler considered "rice"?

Nope, did the same thing on my 1992, but used the stock Cutlass convertable aero - spoiler and matching lights... what did you put on? Pictures?

- Redfox340

To me, anything tasteful is not "rice" as rice boys don't like things that are tasteful.

If it's not huge, bright, and in your face, it's not gaudy enough for rice boys to like. A Cutlass spoiler is definitely not gaudy enough for rice boys. Now maybe if you piggy-backed 10 of them on top of each other, then it just might be ricetastic.

I think stock Cutlass and Grand Prix spoilers are nice looking and definatly better then a luggage rack.

To me, anything tasteful is not "rice" as rice boys don't like things that are tasteful.

If it's not huge, bright, and in your face, it's not gaudy enough for rice boys to like. A Cutlass spoiler is definitely not gaudy enough for rice boys. Now maybe if you piggy-backed 10 of them on top of each other, then it just might be ricetastic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

d00d. to make your W fly, you'd need one of those "madd tyte JDM Blitz type Zero" fiberglass noses. :D Your car would flip backwards. You'd either need the JDM nose or wheelie bars :D

Whered you get somethnig like that? I really would like the small spoiler on the back of mine, just cant find one anywhere..lhow much do they cost?

jon

The lips on the coupes, like how the brake lights go up and the trunk too? That looks really nice

I saw some of them like that before, really low though. I had been thinking about one for a while, but dont know exactly how it would look. I have seen one locally thats a darker green with one just like that, and didnt look half bad

jon

Im puttin on a spoiler from a 95 GTP when I get home the first of June. I took off the LED though, I dont want 4 brake lights.

Robby