Lowest mileage W you've seen??

Addicted2bass

50500 and counting on my 94 CS Coupe-had 14,795 miles on it when i bought it

Dad's '94 Vert has 41300 or so

'90 Q4 Int'l has 79k and is not running

mom's 97 gp gt has 70k

wow thats sweet! I still would like to know more about it though :lol: how'd you get it?

in fact.. You might have had a thread about it... iirc.. point me there if you'd like.

My '98 Intrigue has a little over 64,250 miles on it, it was driven pretty much daily up until may 2004 when my mom got a new car, an '04 T-bird, then my car was hardly ever driven until about January 2006 when I got my permit, and I got my license 2 weeks ago(I've put a little over 200 miles since then), mine is the lowest W-body I've seen in person lol.

wow mike that looks awesome. i like those x laces on the Int'l's instead of the pie piece wheels

Thanks. I totally forgot about this post. The car was just washed in that pic, and I need to get around to waxing it for her.

just today I saw a GP with less then 10 original miles on it

was it new on the dealer showfloor? It's about time you re-joined us in the W crowd. I'm not selling you one of my verts... But I Highly recommend them.

p.s. umm... how can you be a mod and not own a W? :lol:

was it new on the dealer showfloor? It's about time you re-joined us in the W crowd. I'm not selling you one of my verts... But I Highly recommend them.

yeah...at a dealer :lol: ....I had a W up until a couple of months ago, and I will get one again once I get things back in line with being back to work fulltime....I really want a 97-99 LTZ

yeah...at a dealer :lol: ....I had a W up until a couple of months ago, and I will get one again once I get things back in line with being back to work fulltime....I really want a 97-99 LTZ

lol...what happened to wanting a fully loaded Cutty sedan?

lol...what happened to wanting a fully loaded Cutty sedan?

if I can find one I would definitely pick one up, but I would probably only consider a 95-96 Series IV

I have seen one of the 50 convertable pace cars Cutlass's. It had 8 miles on it. It's owned by a guy here in Cleveland..Harry Seton. This is that guy who wan't $30k for it.

I have seen one of the 50 convertable pace cars Cutlass's. It had 8 miles on it. It's owned by a guy here in Cleveland..Harry Seton. This is that guy who wan't $30k for it.

Damn I'd like to see that car! Is this someone besides the guy on mypacecar.net? I think he lives at the ohio/pa border.

Damn I'd like to see that car! Is this someone besides the guy on mypacecar.net? I think he lives at the ohio/pa border.

Yep , this is a different guy. I have pics somplace if you want me to email them to you. It was slated to make the laps and the Indy 500 and when they were backing it off the carrier, the driver dented the door, so they didn't use it. Thats why it only has 8 miles on it.

pics please!!! but that doesn't make too much sense what you said... it would not be slated to run laps at indy unless it was a real pacecar and not reproduction model. hmmm did it have cloth or real leather interior?

any chance I would be able to see it?

pics please!!! but that doesn't make too much sense what you said... it would not be slated to run laps at indy unless it was a real pacecar and not reproduction model. hmmm did it have cloth or real leather interior?

any chance I would be able to see it?

It did NOT have leather....

Thats just what Harry told me (about it being slated to run the laps). He should know, he was working with the pit crews the day of the race. Maybe he "meant" it was being backed off the carrier to be displayed someplace, and they didn't do it cause of the dent, BUT, thats not what he said. He could have been mistaken, but I know what he told me....

mom's 97 gp gt has 70k

2003 meet, when I first saw your car, I nearly crapped.

mom's 97 gp gt has 70k

2003 meet, when I first saw your car, I nearly crapped.

:lol: I remember that.

theres a '96 cutty for sale in Toledo with 29k on the clock. it looks like crap though, with dents and lights busted out.

a few weeks ago i saw a '95? regal with 27,450 miles on it.

my lumina was not even to 70k when i bought it 3 years ago....but yeah, make that 134k now.