Finally got my exhaust done! *pics*

90TGP

Well I finally got my exhaust done today. I have 2.5" from the cat-back, with a CarSound high-flow cat [2.5" in and out] with Dynomax Race Bullet mufflers [2.5" in and out] into FasToys tips.

I was previously running without mufflers, and it was pretty loud. With the race mufflers, it got a little quiter and got deeper sound. I'm pretty pleased with my set-up.

You'll have to copy/paste the links to see the pictures.

http://www.geocities.com/chaotictgp/exhaust.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/chaotictgp/exhaust1.jpg

What do you guys think?

I think it looks sharp. Im usually not a fan of square tips, but with the square cut outs in the TGP bumper, it really looks nice, good job

Robby

Thanks. I wanted something different for my car since everyone has dual circle tips or oval tips, and I liked the look of the square ones. Took me a year and a half just to find them [you won't believe how hard it is to find dual square tips].

so.........were DID you get them tips? I kinda took a liking to them and all i need is a pair of tips to finish off my exhaust work. By the way, wit the Bullit Race mufflers, how does it sound? I have dual 40 Series Flowmasters on my car and i even put a glasspack on it but i dont know, i would like something a little more free flowing and wit a little louder exhaust note.

I got them at http://www.fasttoys.net Look under the Camaro section.

I was running straight pipes before, and it was pretty loud. I drove it with the bullets for a bit and its a bit quiter and a lot deeper. I'm not sure how it compares to the flowmasters, but I think they'll be a bit louder.

i agree. they look great, but theyd look even better if they were flush with the cutouts, and it looks like they can be.

P.S: i learned a trick with the GeoShitties problem.

If ur using IE and you click on a link that link to an image using geoshitties, when it tells you the page cannot be found click on the little E icon directly to the left of the URL in the address bar. click that and drag it to anywhere inside the white part of the window, and magically the image loads. try it

i forgot to add this in my otha post but i think they would look much betta if they wuz mounted flush wit the cut outs like ismellrealbad said