Lumina failed NYS inspection results in good laugh

Hairdo12

Where'd you go?

JOE'S AUTO SERVICE

3756 Lakeview Road

Hamburg, NY 14075

Some fat little pencil prick works there and some penis pump with greased back slicked hair that could pass for being mildly retarded.

Dude where do you live? hamburg area? I deliver parts for Napa in hamburg. I deliver parts to Joes sometimes, biggest crooks EVER! Ive got some good stories about them...

Yeah I live in Hamburg now, and I just bought a house in Lakeview. Please share with me some of the stories about those ass dentists. Please be sure to give me a big FU for me please. I only went there because I had to go to Value and it was on my way from Hamburg to Lakeview. Where abouts are you from, maybe we have crossed paths before.

I personally wouldn't want to live in an area where morons can legally drive a car held together by bubblegum and a prayer.

Maybe some people can't afford "nicer" cars

Cars don't pass or fail inspections based on appearance. If a few people can't drive a car so unsafe that it couldn't stop worth a damn, for example, and rear-end you, then so be it. I won't shed a tear.

In NYS they dont pass/fail by appearance, but in other states they do. Take NJ for example, if you have a hole because of rust, or just a hole in general in any body panel, your car fails until you get it fixed.

Do they put that under a "structural integrity" problem? That's weird, but then again NJ is weird too.

I thought that in NY you finally couldn't be driving around in a piece of rust with a motor, guess that didn't change. PA isn't too bad, I'm just glad we don't get hook onto the machines around here for emissions, but soon enough I'm sure! More ways to rape people of their money.

The rust damage has to be severe enough to affect the frame/unibody integrity. Like one time a tech put a toyota truck on the lift, and the rear part of the frame shifted, and the bed was ready to fly off....yeah, fail. lol

Where'd you go?

JOE'S AUTO SERVICE

3756 Lakeview Road

Hamburg, NY 14075

Some fat little pencil prick works there and some penis pump with greased back slicked hair that could pass for being mildly retarded.

Dude where do you live? hamburg area? I deliver parts for Napa in hamburg. I deliver parts to Joes sometimes, biggest crooks EVER! Ive got some good stories about them...

Yeah I live in Hamburg now, and I just bought a house in Lakeview. Please share with me some of the stories about those ass dentists. Please be sure to give me a big FU for me please. I only went there because I had to go to Value and it was on my way from Hamburg to Lakeview. Where abouts are you from, maybe we have crossed paths before.

I live in eden, but i work at napa in the village of hamburg. A friend of mine lives on Lakeview, how far down do you live?

As far as Joes... They dont get parts from us to much, and most of what they do get they return and the stuff they do keep they rarely pay for. One time they wanted a part from us. They could get it cheaper at autozone, but autozone didnt have it in stock and they needed it right away, so they wanted us to price match autozones price :rolleyes: They also have tried to return parts from other stores to us in one of our boxes!! Sometimes they order parts we need to get from the warehouse (in buffalo) by the time we get the part back to the store they usually cancel the order. On top of that they are mostly assholes and really dont know what they are talking about (i bet half the cars that go in there come out worse). I wouldnt take my car there if it broke down out front!!