B4U ?

Heza

the B4U body kit comes off fairly easily doesn't it? all it really is is pulling it off the clips? i bought an entire kit and the guy i bought it from isn't quite sure how to take it off. i'd like to get back to him with some ideas if i could.

zach

The cladding is held on with screws and some metal clips, pay careful attention around the fenders

Yeah, I was trying to break a bolt loose around the brake area, and i hit the fender molding. Some of the clips broke, but there was still enough there to hold it in place flushly.

ok..check this...

http://www.greenkill.com/tony/

this is a '96 gp special edition..very nice car..but bad rear quarter damage.

go to the picture "DSC00034.JPG" and tell me how those clips really work? i don't understand them at all.

all the 'dsc' prefix pictures are of a nice gp with the rare polished 5-spokes. he is parting it out on clubgp.com.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/fb.asp?m=754506

hopefully i'm not treading bad ground by checking other forums! :roll:

The moldings are shaped so they grab those clips at each end, they kind of snap together. You'll be able to see the way it snaps in if you get up close

i want that god damn leather interior. i swear to god if i ever see a black fully loaded SE around here for sale i am buying that shit and selling mine. i love sunroof, blackness and leather. and all of those things are going to be impossible to find and afford to do at the same time

i want that god damn leather interior. i swear to god if i ever see a black fully loaded SE around here for sale i am buying that shit and selling mine. i love sunroof, blackness and leather. and all of those things are going to be impossible to find and afford to do at the same time

i agree with ya! black on black gp se/gtps are mad sexy with the moonroof. however, i love my bright red gp. ...and...am even more happy that i have a connection on a full black leather interior. all i gotta do is get back to the states to pick it up!

i agree with ya! black on black gp se/gtps are mad sexy with the moonroof. however, i love my bright red gp. ...and...am even more happy that i have a connection on a full black leather interior. all i gotta do is get back to the states to pick it up!

lucky bastard