This GP is great !!!

jeremy

yes....yes we are

sorry i cant stop laughin at this car. the badge on the sides look like he printed a version off his computer, where its blown up more sideways than up and down

still LOLing

Shock your sig is hilarious.

Here is a pic of a car I saw the night of my Grandmothers funeral back in March.. we were drinking at the bowling alley in this one horse town, I couldn't resist snapping a couple of pics. Shitty quality, with my camera phone, but it applies to this thread.

03-16-06_2344.jpg

It's not nice to make fun of "special" people... they just don't know any better.

On a side note... if I had some POS beater than I planned on running into the ground in a few months then junking.. it would be kinda fun to spraybomb it orange and put a "01" LOL

Shock your sig is hilarious.

Here is a pic of a car I saw the night of my Grandmothers funeral back in March.. we were drinking at the bowling alley in this one horse town, I couldn't resist snapping a couple of pics. Shitty quality, with my camera phone, but it applies to this thread.

03-16-06_2344.jpg

that looks just like a car in the cruisers event racing here in western wa. they even painted the confed flag on top of it. looks queer, and its a chevy celebrity to boot. :lol: